Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

canon pixma MG2250. Instructions say I need Windows8 I have

Customer Question

canon pixma MG2250. Instructions say I need Windows8 I have 7 Supplier says I only need software from you. How do I do that?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Are you using 32 or 64bit windows 8?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't have Windows 8 hence my question. I use 64bit

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
I apologize I read it backwards and thought you said you had 8 and it was asking for 7, what is the exact error including any numbers you are getting?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

instructions for my canon pixma MG2250 say I need windows 8. The supplier says I can get the software from you. I can't get any sense from your website hence the query

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok before we continue I need to make sure you understand this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer and not Canon. I can help you with your problem though, but I still need the exact error message you are getting including any numbers.
.
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/printers/87tdc-canon-pixma-mg2250-instructions-say-need-windows8.html

Thank you, XXXXX Support Team.