Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience.
27991594

i put a new cartridge in this morning, and not it keeps saying

i put a new cartridge in this morning, and not it keeps saying printhead loose missing, install printhead, and cartridges, i have taken out cartridges and put them back it says reinstall print head code 3513 how do i do that?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

There is actually another component called the Printhead where the Ink Cartridges go into. Remove all of the Cartridges again then also remove the Printhead that they sit in. Wipe the Copper contacts of the Printhead with paper towel and warm water only. It doesn't take much and you don't want to soak it.

When finished, reinstall the Printhead then the Ink Cartridges and restart the Printer. You should be back in business after that.

~Carl
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi

yes i have done all that but it still says the same thing

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.

Sounds like something happened to the Printhead. Is this a Kodak Printer by chance?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
I thought I recognized that error number. Kodak's Printheads are just like Cartridges and have to replaced every so often and they're pretty cheap as a result. What is the model number of your Kodak?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

esp c110

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, you'll need a new type 30 printhead. You can get it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kodak-Printhead-Original-Office-Series/dp/B0044OD0NW. You'll be back in business after it's replaced.
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
This is a follow up requesting that you please rate the level of service that I have provided you so that I am credited for my time. Please keep in mind that you are only rating my level of service and nothing more. An additional survey will be sent out for you to rate on all other aspects of your experience here on Just Answer. If you need any additional information, please feel free to let me know by using the 'Reply to Expert' option. You can always reply back to me even after you leave your rating. To rate, simply click on one of the Smiley Faces above then press Submit.

Carl L