Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Russell, I have another new printer in the loft, so you can

Customer Question

Russell, I have another new printer in the loft, so you can understand I don't want to pay £42 if you are going to tell me I can do no more and need a new printer. If there are other options, then I will pay.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell; thank you for (apparently) requesting me. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is the exact problem with your printer? (it sounds like a problem with a severe error message, perhaps, but if so what message exactly?)

Also, what is the maker and model # ?

I will help if I can, and if my expertise suggests anything.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

I can reduce the amount you pay, if you wish?

Let me know how much you consider to be fair and I will amend the amount and refund you the difference.
If you can give me the information I requested, I will offer advice. If the advice doesn't help, I won't expect payment.

(To review: your entire case / question thus far, is on

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/printers/88vvs-russell-new-printer-loft-so.html

which web page contains all responses so far to your question, to-date.)