Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

Dear Sirs I am seeking to upgrade my printer, I currently

Customer Question

Dear Sirs

I am seeking to upgrade my printer, I currently have a HP Photosmart but I find it has compatibility problems with my Apple computers. Having visited my local Apple store i have been recommended the Cannon PIXMA MG6850, which it seems is fully apple compatible, however I notice this is an older machine and wonder if it is the most advanced available to meet my needs.

I want a machine that will print, scan, copy with and without colour and fax. I also want a machine that will print direct onto CD. It has to be wifi and cope with airprint and e print. Automatic double side printing would be an advantage to save paper.

I would be grateful for your advice and recommendations

Regards, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Hi there, thanks for your question,

Nathan :

the model I would recommend for you is the

Canon PIXMA MX925 All-In-One Colour ... (click for link)

Nathan :

It is a recent model, high speed, airprint capable, wireless, direct to cd, and can also both print and scan duplex. I believe it would meet or exceed all of your needs.