Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Hi there, my printer now only prints in black & white,

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Sandra! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me, so I can check your printer:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=4098860a-eafd-43e5-b012-142ebccda21b

Edit: Please get back to me tomorrow or whenever you can. Important: make sure to have them get the printer to copy (not print) with color first; then I will fix any printing issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Viet,

thank you for your help, I took the canon printer into the PC World store and they exchanged it for a Epson XP 700 which I was able to install the Wi Fi to my computer and now everything is working well for me.

Warms regards

Sandra J Hooper Mrs

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else, please let me know anytime. Thank you.