Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have just set up a new TalkTalk router, my computer (Advent)

Customer Question

I have just set up a new TalkTalk router, my computer (Advent) is working fine, e-mails & documents ok, but my Canon printer (an MP495) is now not responding. TalkTalk technicians have checked that there are no faults with the new router, and suggest that there is a wireless connectivity problem between the computer (with the new router) and and the printer. Can you help, please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.

michelleclive :

Hi there, I am Michelle, and i am a licensed printer professional, i see you are asking about Canon printer, i think i can help you. I have an overall 9 years of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there problems.

JACUSTOMER-g8go02bi- :

So what is the answer?!