Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Hi, I purchased an HP4620 about 10 days ago and initially

I purchased an HP4620 about 10 days ago and initially it was fine but now I have a print job in the queue and cannot get rid of it. I tried to delete it in the usual way and it says it is deleting but it has been doing that for several days. Looking on the net it seems that many people have had this problem. There is a HP article giving 5 different ways to resolve the problem but it very very technical. I am not a technical person, I just want to print. Can you help.
XXXXX XXXXX.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=3a49bd22-3782-4761-b5b2-de12747cec68

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.