Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

After losing accidentally My Image Garden that was as installed

After losing accidentally 'My Image Garden' that was as installed on my new Canon printer I have reinstated this programme from the internet. The programme is now as previous except the printer will no longer scan from the printer into My image Garden. The printer does however communicate and perform for printing pictures already filed in My Image Garden.
The printer purchased new 2 April 2013. Canon pixma MG3250 wireless all in one printer. Operating on microsoft Windows 8. Toshiba computer C870 -190 purchased 18 December 2012
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Viet - Printer Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Printer Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it able to scan at all (using another program)? Let's do the following:

Viet - Printer Tech :

1. If you connect the printer to the computer with a USB printer cable, please remove it for now.

Viet - Printer Tech :

2. Go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features, and uninstall the Canon drivers... and My Image Garden, and all Canon programs.

Viet - Printer Tech :

3. Restart the computer after uninstalling on the Canon programs.

Viet - Printer Tech :

, then see if you can scan.

Viet - Printer Tech :

Note: at that website, scroll down to the bottom, then Accept & Download to download and install.

Viet - Printer Tech :

5. Only if it does not work, then download and install My Image Garden at the website below:
http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/products/Fax__Multifunctionals/InkJet/PIXMA_MG_series/pixma_mg3250.aspx?DLtcmuri=tcm:13-1081566&page=1&type=download

Viet - Printer Tech :

If all fails, please let me know any error or message.

Viet - Printer Tech :

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom in order to communicate with me. Please scroll up/down this web page for all my replies/suggestions. Thank you,

Customer:

A satisfactory result. Thanks.

Viet - Printer Tech :

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit / OK when it shows up. Thank you,