Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is it able to scan at all (using another program)? Let's do the following:
1. If you connect the printer to the computer with a USB printer cable, please remove it for now.
2. Go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features, and uninstall the Canon drivers... and My Image Garden, and all Canon programs.
3. Restart the computer after uninstalling on the Canon programs.
4. Download and install the MG3200 series Mini Master Setup at the website below:http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/products/Fax__Multifunctionals/InkJet/PIXMA_MG_series/pixma_mg3250.aspx?DLtcmuri=tcm:13-973756&page=1&type=download
, then see if you can scan.
Note: at that website, scroll down to the bottom, then Accept & Download to download and install.
5. Only if it does not work, then download and install My Image Garden at the website below:http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/products/Fax__Multifunctionals/InkJet/PIXMA_MG_series/pixma_mg3250.aspx?DLtcmuri=tcm:13-1081566&page=1&type=download
If all fails, please let me know any error or message.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom in order to communicate with me. Please scroll up/down this web page for all my replies/suggestions. Thank you,
A satisfactory result. Thanks.
Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit / OK when it shows up. Thank you,