Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

when I tried to load more paper into my Canon pixma MX435 the

Customer Question

when I tried to load more paper into my Canon pixma MX435 the machine grabbed the lot and is now jammed. Any ideas how I can put this problem right please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You are going to need to pull out the paper, as it cannot go completely through the printer.

Your not going to break it as it has a reverse latch that will release, but you need to pull the paper out has hard as possible to remove it.

Can you do this, and if you fail, tell me please what stops you from getting the paper out.