Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

how do I get my Kodak esp 1.2 printer back on line

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Viet - Printer Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Printer Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Do you connect the printer to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the printer connected to the computer via wireless connection?

Viet - Printer Tech :

Please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom in order to chat with me. Thank you,

JACUSTOMER-3p1g3f1w- :

windows 8 wireless

Viet - Printer Tech :

Please do the following:

Viet - Printer Tech :

Go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, then right-click on the Kodak.. printer, and remove it for now.

Viet - Printer Tech :

, then click on the Add a printer (or Add a device) option above, then see if it finds your printer.

Viet - Printer Tech :

By the way, did you also disconnect the power cord from the internet/wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect?

JACUSTOMER-3p1g3f1w- :

yes to the last question

Viet - Printer Tech :

Were you able to remove the Kodak printer from Control Panel yet?

Viet - Printer Tech :

What is the status of the (blue) Wi-Fi LED on the front of the printer?

Viet - Printer Tech :

Can you watch the video website below in order to make sure your printer is connected to your wireless network name?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHSANPKncQ
or see written steps/illustrations at http://resources.kodak.com/support/pdf/en/manuals/AiOPrinters/ESP_Series/ESP-Printer-Wireless-NSG.pdf

Viet - Printer Tech :

And/or also please see the troubleshooting guide/steps at the website below:
http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36674/selected/true

Viet - Printer Tech :

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply back at the box below. Please scroll up/down this web page in order to see all my replies/suggestions. Thank you,

JACUSTOMER-3p1g3f1w- :

sorry about the delay printer will not remove on printers and devices it says network connected

JACUSTOMER-3p1g3f1w- :

o

JACUSTOMER-3p1g3f1w- :

sorry about the delayeprinter will not remove on printers and devices it says network connected

JACUSTOMER-3p1g3f1w- :
5 P6:5M

sorry about the delay clicked on printer and devices it says network connected status removing device its been like that for 2 days error code 03 still flashing up when I try printer tried to re-install laptop cannot find printer

Viet - Printer Tech :

1. Is there any error or message when removing the printer?

Viet - Printer Tech :

2. When you watch the video at the website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHSANPKncQ in order to connect the printer to your wireless (not on the computer), is it successful or is there any error or message?

Viet - Printer Tech :

3. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Viet - Printer Tech :

4. Can you go to Control Panel (or Applications), and uninstall the Kodak... program?

Viet - Printer Tech :

5. Then restart the computer, then download and reinstall the Kodak program at the appropriate website below: