Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Do you connect the printer to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the printer connected to the computer via wireless connection?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom in order to chat with me. Thank you,
windows 8 wireless
Please do the following:
Go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, then right-click on the Kodak.. printer, and remove it for now.
, then click on the Add a printer (or Add a device) option above, then see if it finds your printer.
By the way, did you also disconnect the power cord from the internet/wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect?
yes to the last question
Were you able to remove the Kodak printer from Control Panel yet?
What is the status of the (blue) Wi-Fi LED on the front of the printer?
Can you watch the video website below in order to make sure your printer is connected to your wireless network name?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHSANPKncQor see written steps/illustrations at http://resources.kodak.com/support/pdf/en/manuals/AiOPrinters/ESP_Series/ESP-Printer-Wireless-NSG.pdf
And/or also please see the troubleshooting guide/steps at the website below:http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36674/selected/true
It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply back at the box below. Please scroll up/down this web page in order to see all my replies/suggestions. Thank you,
sorry about the delay printer will not remove on printers and devices it says network connected
sorry about the delayeprinter will not remove on printers and devices it says network connected
sorry about the delay clicked on printer and devices it says network connected status removing device its been like that for 2 days error code 03 still flashing up when I try printer tried to re-install laptop cannot find printer
1. Is there any error or message when removing the printer?
2. When you watch the video at the website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHSANPKncQ in order to connect the printer to your wireless (not on the computer), is it successful or is there any error or message?
3. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
4. Can you go to Control Panel (or Applications), and uninstall the Kodak... program?
5. Then restart the computer, then download and reinstall the Kodak program at the appropriate website below:
- For Windows computer:http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36460/selected/true
- For Mac computer:http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32109/selected/true