Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? What's the exact model of your Samsung printer? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
There was no red light on the printer previously?
Oh OK. Please do the following:
- Turn off the printer, and then disconnect the power cable from the printer.
2. Disconnect the USB printer cable from the computer.
3. Go to Start->Control Panel->Printers, then right-click on the Samsung... printer and delete it for now.
4. Reconnect the power cord to the printer, then turn it back on, then wait a couple of minutes.
5. Reconnect the USB printer cable to the computer, then wait a bit, and the printer should automatically reinstalled.
6. See if you can print now.
the error message shows on the printer or computer?
Were you able to try all my 6 steps?
Were you able to delete the printer?
Then the computer was able to automatically reinstalled the printer?
Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix?
Please click on the website below, then join session, and allow the ScreenConnect program to run:http://184.108.40.206:8040/?Session=760ebac7-5826-4474-98fd-683c1da90010
Are you still there?
It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Please scroll up/down this web page for all my replies. Thank you,
It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Please scroll up/down this web page for all my replies/suggestions. Thank you,