Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

HP Officejet 6700 Premium all in one printer. I have an ink

Customer Question

HP Officejet 6700 Premium all in one printer. I have an ink problem and a printer failed message. I have installed new ink cartridges but still get the same message. What to do ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Nathan :

are you able to make a photo copy on the machine (not print from computer)?

Nathan :

Can you tell me exactly what the message says, and where it appears (on the printer display, or on the computer)?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I needed to sort this quickly so have replaced printer for time being. Will try and sort later through HP. Thank you

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Peter,

I'm assuming you are past the 1 year warranty, so HP would not be of any help. Replacing the printer was probably the best choice here anyway, as many of these failures cannot be resolved and will result in replacement in the end, so you're probably saving yourself some time by jumping right to that. If you want to try working on this further, feel free to get back in touch.

Nathan