Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

just fitted 4 ink cartridges tomy epson xp 215 i used correct

just fitted 4 ink cartridges tomy epson xp 215 i used correct epson cartridges now my printer wont print can you help please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Alan! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy from the printer (not print from the computer)?

Is there any error or message when printing?

Also, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

unable tomake a copy from the printer

no error or message wont print

windows 7

So the printer was working fine before replacing the ink cartridges right?

Please turn off printer, then disconnect the printer USB cable from the computer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for a couple of minutes, then reconnect only the power cord, then turn on. Then put something on the printer's glass, then use the Copy option on the printer to copy, then let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

noUSB cable connection am using Wi Fi

still not printing

Sorry, OK, no, what I was asking you to do was not printing from the computer, but making a copy on the printer. We need to check copying first before fixing the printing issue.

Please turn off printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for a couple of minutes, then reconnect only the power cord, then turn on.
Then put something on the printer's glass, then use the Copy option on the printer to copy, then let me know what happens.

(Don't print from the computer for now.)

Please click on the image below for illustrations for copying (not printing.)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

copied perfectly from glass

Thank you. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=dd26025c-72e7-49a3-a107-90301483df96

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.