Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I would advise you to configure your Epson printer as a Google Cloud printer.
This is done according to the instructions here:http://www.samsung.com/us/support/howtoguide/N0000443/9745/113682
which go, in sum:
1. connect the printer to the computer
2. log onto the Chrome browser with your Google account (if you haven't already.)
3. open the Settings menu by clicking on the multi-line icon at upper right, then choosing Settings.
4. scroll down in Settings window and choose Show Advanced Settings.
5. scroll to Google Cloud Print
6. click on Add Printers
7. click on Add Printers again, possibly after entering a password, if you are prompted for one, for this or that account (probably your Google account.)
8. That's about it, you should be able to print now.