Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

CANON MG6350 : DURING SETUP THE INKTANK CARRIER NOT CENTERING

Customer Question

CANON MG6350 : DURING SETUP THE INKTANK CARRIER NOT CENTERING WTH CODE ERRO C000
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.

.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Please turn off caps lock when replying it is very hard on the eyes, Before we start I want to make sure you understand it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.

Since it sounds new though this would be covered by Canons warranty.
.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

as this is a brand new printer i would think a new part is not reqired

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
As I said, since it sounds new though this would be covered by Canons warranty. However that does not mean a part will not be required this error can mean one is needed. and every once in a while a defective machine does get out.
Due you still want to continue or do you want to cancel due to that possibility?
.