Richard, Technician
Experience:  AAS degree in computer technology.
46422908

How can I get a photo print off a 35mm slide I only have a

How can I get a photo print off a 35mm slide I only have a 7ins tablet and a mg4250 printer / copier
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I am Rick. I will be your printer professional.

I cana help you with this. Do you have a regular scanner unit or just your printer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi rick i only have a printer/ copier

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
OK Ronald that is going to be your problem. In order to scan a slide and make a picture from it you will need an actual scanner unit just as you would to do a negative into a picture. Scanners have a special lighting setup that allow them to consolidate light into the slide so it can be seen. A scanner on a printer will not do this and therefore cannot see the images. A scanner unit is easily found and would cost about $120. You will then be able to scan slides and negatives but if you only have a few to do you would be better off having a photo shop do it for you, much cheaper. If you would like help in locating a scanner unit please let me know and I will locate some for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok Richard will u please locate a scanner which will not break the bank. Argos have one for £45 is this any good and will i want any thing else

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
At 45 it sounds a bit to good to be true but if you can give me the make and model of it I will check it for you and in the mean while I will get some models that will work for you. I am going to assume your previous rating of poor service was an error.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry about rating also price in argos is £49.99 and is a Busbi Film Negative and Slide Scanner 107/2109. Coopers of Stortford also have a deluxe 5 mega pixel USB scanner at £ 49.99

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok if the your tablet has a usb port that you can connect the Busbi to it would be a perfect model for you. If it does not you can get a VEHO VFS-008 at Amazon.com in the UK for 55 pounds and it can scan to an sd card that you can then put into your printer and print directly to it. If your tablet has a usb I would say the Busbi is a great deal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my tablet is a samsung with a port on the left side is this the usb port

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

That might be it. What is the model of the Samsung?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

GALAXY Tab 2 7ins

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I am afraid not. The Galaxy tab2 does not have a usb port. You will need to get the VEHO VFS-008. It does not need to plug into your tablet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

msny thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome Ronald.. Please do the ratings again and have a great day.
Richard, Technician
Experience: AAS degree in computer technology.