Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

Cant achieve full size 4x6 photo prints on my printer without

Can't achieve full size 4x6 photo prints on my printer without leaving a 15mm gap at the base of the picture area using my Canon MG2450 printer

Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for posting your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help you today.

Are you able to print, borderless photos from this printer, in the past ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There does'nt seem to be a facility to print borderless pictures or at least I cannot find a way round it.

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 3 years ago.
Yes Christopher, unfortunately I am also going to tell you this, because from yesterday I am searching for some way to print borderless pictures from any third party software, as the printer do not support borderless printing.

I am very sorry to tell you that, I was unable to find any software, which can print borderless pictures.

Please let me know, if you need any further information, otherwise please do remember to give rating for my time and effort, one more request, please do not give negative rating, as the printer do not support this feature and we are not the manufacturer of the printer.