Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a dell AIO printer A920 . Error message keeps telling

I have a dell AIO printer A920 . Error message keeps telling me to reinstall my printer cartridges and try again but even after doing all that it still will not print and gives me the same error message . Can you help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Have you already tried cleaning the machine?
Are the cartridges genuine Dell cartridges?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have tried cleaning the machine . Cartridges are not Dell

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Generic and refilled cartridges can damage the print head as well as cause this error. Can you please try genuine Dell cartridges so we can rule that out please. Without testing that we can not go any futher as we would be guessing.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot do that immediately as I will have to order cartridges from Dell . So where does that leave me ?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You can take all the time you need. You can get back to me by goign to justanswer.co.uk and clicking on my questions. As long as you reply on this page you should not be charged again to continue.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok I will get on and order some dell cartridges and then contact you after receipt and installation.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok, take all the time you need.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello Freddy M - using dell cartridges seems to have solved the problem .

Thanks for your patience and help .

Kindest regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.

.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.

.