Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

how can I calibrate my cannon all in one after I changing my

how can I calibrate my cannon all in one after I changing my ink cartridges
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Can you explain this a little more please?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

WHEN I CHANGED MY INK CARTRAGES I THEN PRESS THE COULER BUTTON TO START THE PRINTER EVERY THING SEAMS OK BUT WHEN I TRYER TO USE THE PRINT TO PRNT FROM COMPUTER IT SAYES THAT THE PRINT HAS NOT BEEN CALIBRAITED SINC THE LAST CARTRIGES

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Please turn off caps lock when replying it is very hard on the eyes, what version of windows or macis on your computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am using windows 7

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
It most likely wants you to align the machine.
Press the Menu button.

Use the arrow buttons to select Maintenance, then press the OK button.
The Maintenance screen is displayed.

Use the arrow buttons to select Auto head align, then press the OK button.
Use the button to select Yes, then press the OK button.

Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray, follow the on-screen instructions.
Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.

Press the OK button.
The print head alignment sheet will be printed.

When Did the patterns print correctly? is displayed, confirm that the pattern is printed correctly, use the button to select Yes, then press the OK button.

Scan the print head alignment sheet to adjust the print head position.
Place the print head alignment sheet on the Platen Glass, then close the Document Cover gently.

Place the print head alignment sheet with the printed side FACING DOWN and align the mark on the upper left corner of the sheet with the alignment mark (looks like a down arrow ).

Press the OK button.
The print head alignment sheet is scanned and the print head position is adjusted automatically.
Remove the print head alignment sheet on the Platen Glass after the adjusting is complete.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.