Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I am trying to print an A4 picture from my iPad Air on my Canon

Customer Question

I am trying to print an A4 picture from my iPad Air on my Canon MG7150 printer. The printer defaults to the upper (smaller paper) size - how do I tell it that I want to print from the lower tray? The manual tells me everything on earth other than the basics of how to select which paper tray!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
My name is Randy, I will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
The reason for this is the iPad air print default settings. When you print from a photo the default settings are for the small tray. When you print from a web page it will choose the A4. The only option will be to try an app from the app store, there is an app called Printer Pro. When using Printer Pro, select and copy the photo from your photo app and then Open Printer Pro and choose Clipboard, then select your printer and push Print. >PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW<