Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

BX535WDprinter keeps stopping and paper jammed indicator comes

Customer Question

BX535WDprinter keeps stopping and paper jammed indicator comes on when I open back there is nothing jammed as when I turn printer off it eject the paper after it has passed as it should into the front tray on the odd occasions when it does print the print is flooded with wet wet ink any ideas I have cleaned NOZZLE AND DONE TEST EVERY THING FINE
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.

Michelle :

Hi, This is Michelle and i will be assisting you

Michelle :

Please try the below steps first

Michelle :

right click on printer icon...printing preferences...maintainence tab...headcleaning

Michelle :

once the print head cleaning is done try printing a test page and let me know if there is any difference or still there is wet ink

Michelle :

you may also make the below checks to ensure there is no obstruction causing the paper jam indicator to come up

Michelle :

open the top cover of your printer and look inside the roller. remove any paper jams.

You should take a look at the carriage carrier's path and see if there any objects obstruction the cartridge carrier from going far left and far right.

After removing any obstruction, turn off your printer by removing the plug at the back of the printer for at least 5 minutes.

Reinsert and turn on your printer

Michelle :

let me know if there is any difference or not and i will suggest further accordingly