Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

WHERE CAN i GET A LOST CANON IP4700 PRINTER DRIVER CD

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You do not need the CD, go to this page: Click Here Below the picture click on drivers and software.
Click drivers below that to expand it, do the same for software after that, everything that was on the CD will be listed there.
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry I never got back but you were extremely helpful as my computer had various drivers wiped off and of course the printer CD was the one I couldn't locate, (tidy wife) I sailed straight through with no problems and wouldn't hesitate to use you again if needed. Thanks again,

SW.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.