Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

printer esp5200 series. I have a paper jam, a quarter of the

Customer Question

printer esp5200 series.
I have a paper jam, a quarter of the A4 is still in the machine, I cannot see it but I know its there. In the instructions I have it says to remove the rear tray to gain access. How do I do this.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Not all Kodak machines have one, Turn the machine around so you are looking at the back of it.
If you have one you can remove the panel like this (if you do not have one let me know):

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.