Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer no 42F8258I am having a problem with my INK when

Customer Question

Printer no 42F8258 I am having a problem with my INK when I print, for example, racing colours the RED comes out as Yellow, all lettering is correct . I am using Kodak paper and the correct INK Cartridge , I have tried changing cartridge no result Is the fault with PRINTER purchased March 2012 or with the Cartridge XXXXXX  XXXXXXX  XXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX X XX X [email protected]

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Before we start I need to make sure you understand you may need to replace a part in order to fix this.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have had no suggestion to cure my problem
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Do not relist or I will not get your replies, it seems you may have missed my reply so here it is again just in case
.