Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

last i tried to download the software for my printer, I dont

last i tried to download the software for my printer, I dont think it was complete,also my note is locked please help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What model printer is it? What version of windows or mac is on the computer you are trying to install it on?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my printer does not show up on the contron panel

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
It seems you missed my reply so here it is again just in case:
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

now freddy for the 3rd time here is the information you need. my notebook is windows 8, advent wireless my printer is DESKJET 5302e-all -in-one series H.P ALSO WIRELESS I've told you what the problems are ,

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You never gave me any of that before now and I understand you are frustrated but I am only trying to help you. You can scroll up to see what you had actually sent me. I am going to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

No extra charge:
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no answer at all ,I have my fee now i would appericate some answers please

Thank you for the update.

No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE REMOTE SESSION

It turns out that the problem has nothing to do with the printer.

You stated that you cannot log into your other computer. At the login screen, it asks you for your password, but you are not able to enter the correct one. I walked you through logging in and all.

I then remotely connected to the other computer and configured it to be able to print.

It took 90 minutes for me to get to the point of fixing your printer.

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason

Jason Jones, Technician
Experience: 10+ years work experience.