Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069
Printers

Epson XP-315 Printer delivers blank pages

Epson XP-315 Printer... Show More
Category: Printers
Show Less
replied 3 years ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Shefin :

Are you there?

Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please make sure that all the cartridges has enough ink on it.

Also, make sure that you are using genuine and new (not refilled) Epson cartrdiges.

Then, follow the instructions below.

1. Print a Nozzle check pattern.
https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wf310_/wf310_00ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=problems.11.5.html#1045285

2. If the page is still blank even for nozzle check pattern, please clean the printhead.
https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wf310_/wf310_00ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=adjust.10.6.html#1009047

Try cleaning three times and check if it prints properly.

If the issue still persists, either of your cartrdige is damaged. Please try replacing the cartrdiges and check if the issue persists.

If you have any questions, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking click the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

This printer is brand new and has never been used. Therefore, I don't think your reply is relevant.

If it is brand new, please check the following.

1. Make sure that you have inserted all cartrdiges properly and removed all protective mateiral before inserting it. Make sure that you removed the yellow tape from the cartrdiges.

2. Remove the cartrdiges and reiinsert it properly. Insert all the four cartridges. Press each one until it clicks.

You can check the ink cartrdige status. Download the user guide below and refer page 83.
ftp://download.epson-europe.com/pub/download/3768/epson376828eu.pdf

3. Print a nozzle check pattern. Refer page 98.

4. Then, align the printhead. Refer page 102.

It will resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

THank you.
S H E F I N