Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon Selphy CP910 printer is not printing. It changes its

Customer Question

My canon Selphy CP910 printer is not printing. It changes its status to busy but then does not actually print, and the printer job list goes down as if the items have printed. I have tried turning it off and on again and i have disconnected and then re-selected the wi-fi connection. It has paper and is not indicating any warning signs.
Any tips?
Jacqueline
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name isXXXXX will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You may need to simply to restart the computer you are printing from, and to shut Off the printer for a few minutes or 10+ minutes.

Try this once, and let me know what happens. (If the above advice fails to help, I will have more advice to offer.) Thanks.