Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

why is my printer Oxc19a0003 showing messasge - ink system

Customer Question

why is my printer Oxc19a0003 showing messasge - ink system failure - I have renewed ink cartridges - Hewelett Packard cartridges - twice - I have followed instructions for cleaning print head.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for posting your question. My name is Sowrav and I will try to help you today.

Do you have cleaned the printhead, using the buttons or touchscreen on the printer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have cleaned the printhead by dismantling the printhead as per instructions I have done this twice using both boiled water and cloth and then paper towels

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the update Margaret, I don't know, how will you react on my honest answer, because the problem you are facing is caused due to dirty or defective printhead, as you have already cleaned the printhead then, it is confirmed that the printhead is unfortunately defective and you have to replace the printhead to solve the problem.

One more thing, from my experience, I have seen that, there is 1% chance of defective logic board also, So, as you do not have any spare printhead at home (which is normal for every customer), there is risk of 1% that, replacing the printhead may not solve the problem.

As this is a online support site, I cannot check the printhead with spare printhead, which can 100% confirm the fault, I can only give you the solution, which have worked in 99% defective printer that,I have repaired in my life.

Please click the "Reply To Expert" tab below and reply me back.