Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Hi I have a Samsung CLP-310N toner printer. The print copy

Hi I have a Samsung CLP-310N toner printer. The print copy has a row of colour dots running down the paper an inch in from the right hand side on every print. I have just replaced all of the toners but it is still printing the dots
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Are they in the same place every time? Have you ever replaced the drum?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are in the same place every time. No I haven't replaced any parts

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
The drum is consumable like the toner cartridges and when they fail they normally put dots on the side of the page. To figure out if it is the drum or not you just need to check whether they are in the same place every time. If they are it is being caused by the drum.

The part number for this is: CLT-R409 , you can get the part from here: Click Here If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Samsung.
.