Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Purchased a PIXMA MG6350 from Amazon 9 Oct 2013. Had several

Purchased a PIXMA MG6350 from Amazon 9 Oct 2013. Had several problems with the air printing. Installed a new router, but constantly have to reset to access point as ipad often fails to recognise printer. Now printer is recognising access point, ipad recognises printer, but when I press print (on the ipad).....nothing. The printer will not respond to the ipad commands. Help please Liz Swingler
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

On the iPad, can you hold the power and home button for about 10 seconds until the Apple Logo shows, then release.

Let the iPad restart and when it has, tell me if it now prints correctly.

Let me know the results please