Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

"For Freddy M Only"

"For Freddy M Only"
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
Do you still have the program we used last time installed on your system?
.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes everthing is still the same

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
The password ***** change every time, so please give me the ID and Pass that programs is showing now even if it isthe same so I can connect.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
That looks like an emails address and has been X'd out, I need the numbers it gives you both the ID and password.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

remote control 484 518 715 819kzm is this waht you are asking for?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
That is it except the password ***** everytime, so when I use 819kzm it does not connect saying the password ***** ***** it should be showing a new one, what is the new one?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how do I find this?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It should be in the same window the ID is in, usually right below it.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am having difficulty finding this info for you help!!!!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will try again thursday

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok let me know when you want to try again.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am now ready to continue: I need to find out how to get the remote contron no's as the ones I last gave you are what I had written down from the last time you helped with my printer

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Open teamviewer and there will be new ones in it on the left side, I need the new numbers here is a example the numbers I need are boxed in red in this picture:

Teamviewer.png

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

484 518 715 q8j5s5

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I am connecting now.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
The problem has been resolved and you should be seeing improvements now, I removed about 1800 infected files.
Then I stopped start up items from starting automatically if they were not essential to windows.
I suggest running malwarebytes and quartine everything it finds at least once a week, the icon is now on your desktop.

I also removed things like the driver updater you had installed, those are usually fake and install the malware I removed.
The registry cleaner also does the same thing this program has the only safe one I know of is CCleaner which you can get here: Click Here
It is free so do not pay for anything if something like that shows up.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience: Years of experience