Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

my Brother printer will only print colour in magenta and cienna.

Customer Question

my Brother printer will only print colour in magenta and cienna. The black works as normal. None of the inks are empty.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

I would suggest clean the printhead by following the instructions below.
http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=dcpj125_all&faqid=faq00000259_018

If the issue persists, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N