Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Hp Desk Jet 1050 J410 Printer said it printed a test sheet

Customer Question

Hp Desk Jet 1050 J410

Printer said it printed a test sheet to scan for alignment but the sheet was blank. Now it won't print. How can I remedy this???. Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What happens when you try to print?
.