Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I can not find the users guide or operate the dvd

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please go to the link below, click Proceed to Download, in order to download the user guide.
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/FileDetails.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=0ccCGROWIYOy8Yrt0MkXewU002FNa1iy1VqvOhstedm4jwAU003D&id=376828

If you have any questions, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N