Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have just purchased a Epson XP-510 Printer. CD in Computer

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Epson XP-510 Printer. CD in Computer - what do I next?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Anthony! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

After inserting the printer CD disk, then open the cd/dvd drive letter or device in (My) Computer or on the Desktop, then what happens?

And/or can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

xp

disc pops out

Let's do a remote session

Thank you. Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=d9ca98e3-1d98-4660-a1dd-359bba6984c6

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you.

If it does not connect / join, can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/pr3ncm2

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

, then join session, and allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect program (at the bottom) to download / open / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed. Thank you,

1. If it still does not join / connect, please click on the website below:
    https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
  2. Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
  3. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
  4. Do not close the join.me program.

It looks like your computer is able to connect with me. I can provide written instructions you can try for fixing if you'd like to.

We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you,