carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Hardware Engineer
69505510

Pixma 3250 showing error, have followed instruction, but still

Pixma 3250 showing error, have followed instruction, but still have error
Category: Printers
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

Please could you let me know the error you receive?

Customer: The printer flashes E, then 1, then 6, and repeats that again and again
Customer: Your are requesting a rating, but I am still waiting on an answer, I have not received any answer from you at all.
carlday1 :

Hi, Sorry I was offline for a bit, E16 usally

carlday1 :

e16 means that the ink is low, the ink may not be low the printer has a guess at how much ink is used each print and then when it is low displays e16 but this is a guide.

To reset the message could you try this.

First of all locate the STOP/RESET/RESUME button on your printer which is represented by a triangle within a circle on the body of your printer and is usually in red, white or black . With the reset button located hold it down for at least five seconds and then release it.

Let me know if this helps with the fault.

Customer: I had very recently replace both ink cartridges, hence confused about erro, but have now replaced both, followed your instructions, everything now seems fine. Thanks