Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

paper jam

Customer Question

please tell me how to retrieve a small amount of paper trapped under the ink cartridges

Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please let me know the make and model number of your printer, so that I can assist you better.

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shefin

Sorry I did not reply to you sooner but unfortunately unexpected visitors arrived!

My Printer is an Epsom XP 305 hope you can help me

Thankyou

Pat

Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Please go to the link below and follow the instructions in the link.
http://support.epson-europe.com/onlineguides/en/xp-202_205_302_305_402_405/html/trble_2.htm#S-01200-00510-00100

Let me know if the issue persists.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N