VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

My printer esp3250 keeps showing paper jam, error3528. I

My printer esp3250 keeps showing paper jam, error3528. I have followed the clearance instructions but with no rectification
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 years ago.
VanMagnus Systems :

So you dud follow these instructions :

VanMagnus Systems :

To resolve the error:

1. Press the On/Off button on the printer control panel to turn off your printer.

2. Wait 30 seconds.

3. Press the On/Off button to turn on your printer.

If the error continues, double-check that all paper and foreign objects are removed from inside your printer, then follow the link below.

NOTE: Even if you do not physically see a paper jam, you will need to follow the paper jam link to solve the error.

VanMagnus Systems :

???

VanMagnus Systems :

Chime in when ready???

VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience: I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
Hi, the manual looks rather poor for this printer.
I take it there was paper jammed and you removed it, but the fault has still not cleared.
If this was the case can you confirm when you recovered the paper if it was intact, and that its unlikely of a bit still left in?
My guess is when the jammed paper came out some still got stuck, and this would often be found by opening the rear hatch, but I assume you have checked this?
Next remove all paper from the paper tray and check nothing is stuck at the back of the paper tray, leave the paper tray out.
Next is the power cycle turn the printer off using ON/OFF button and wait for 1 minute, then turn it back on. Does the printer go through a self test where it makes noses and sounds like the drums and print heads are moving?
Does paper jam still come on with the paper tray sticking out?