Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have just purchased a Lexmark P6250 Serial No 033395057639

I have just purchased a Lexmark P6250 Serial No 033395057639 without the following, All in one start up kit, user manual and a usb cable. Where is the neares dealership to Market Rasen, Lincolnshire? Or where can I purchase the items?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Any local computer or electronic shop would carry the usb cable.

The start up kit was just the drivers which you can get here under downloads by choosing your operating system: Click Here
(This machine is only compatible with windows up to Vista so it will not work on 7 or 8)
As for the manual I can not send you a physical one but here is a copy of that as well: Click Here

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Lexmark.
.