Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

got another Epson sx23sw. tried printing. result error:printing.

Customer Question

got another Epson sx23sw. tried printing. result error:printing. tried a few times. same.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy on the printer (not print from the computer)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

able to copy. windows.7

Thank you. Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix the issue directly for you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
don't need chat,just paid £20 for simple answer.error:printing
I'm sorry, I was waiting for your reply. Is the printer connected to the computer via a USB printer cable? Or is the printer wireless?

You have two options: I can provide written instructions you can try for fixing this issue. Or I can fix the issue remotely for you (this is faster and easier for you.)

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wireless.please written

OK, since this is a wireless printing issue, it can be complicated and since you do not want remote support, this will take time to troubleshoot, i.e., I would provide you some steps at a time you can try.

- What is the status of the Wi-Fi light on the printer?

- Can you click on Start, then click on Devices and Printers, then right-click on the Epson printer(s) and remove it for now

- Then click on the Add a printer option at the top, then click on the wireless option there, then see if it detects your Epson printer?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes all those

So you've done this: click on Start, then click on Devices and Printers, then right-click on the Epson printer(s) and remove it for now

, then click on the Add a printer option at the top, then click on the wireless option there, then what do you see?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

After doing those steps, then let me know what you see.

Edit: We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you.