Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

all of a sudden my printer wont print

Customer Question

all of a sudden my printer wont print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What model printer is this? What happens when you try to print?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

esp3250 the computer keeps saying 6 prints waiting

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

windows 8

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hold down the windows key between CTRL and ALT on the left side of the keyboard.
While holding it down tap on R and the run box should open up.

In that box type in services.msc and then click on ok.
Another window will open, in that window look for print spooler.

It can be hard to find but it will be there or you would not be able to send print jobs at all.
Double click on print spooler and in the next window click on stop, wait 60 seconds and in that same window click on start.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.