Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson Printer D68 has stopped working. I found a coiled

Customer Question

My Epson Printer D68 has stopped working. I found a coiled spring that was loose at the bottom of where the paper stands. When I tried to print with the loose spring still there and with the loose spring taken out it would not work and the red middle button went on and it says printer error when I looked the printer up on the screen. I do not know where this spring has come from or if it is off some part or the printer. Can you help?

How long does this take to answer?

Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you today.

Sorry for the inconvinience caused by the Epson printer, as I am working with many brands, I think I will be able to help you in this matter, if this is a hardware fault then, I can at least tell you the cause of the problem and what you should do to solve the problem.