Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Photosmart Plus B209a, seial number

I have a Photosmart Plus B209a, seial number MY99P2F463. I am having trouble scanning.The message says 'try starting scan from computer. How do I do this? Jean XXXXXXX

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

1. Click Start , point to All Programs , point to Accessories , and then click Paint .
2. Click the icon on the top left corner (looks like a blue box), and then click From Scanner or Camera .
3. Make any desired setting changes.
4. Click Scan. To save click the blue box again and then save as.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Freddy, it did not work because I did not see any icon on the top left corner which looked like a blue box. There was just a double row of coloured squares. Jean XXXXXXX

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
If you do not have a blue box look for file instead and it would be there.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
If you, do not have a blue box look for file instead at the top and it would be there.
.