Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

i can usely scan or print a photoe but since a guy as been

Customer Question

i can usely scan or print a photoe but since a guy as been to look at my pc it wont do it all the lights on the blue lights on i can usely do things from pc or copy most things but it keeps saying kodakesp1.2+0265
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on the computer? How is your Kodak printer connected to the computer?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

window xp i thinki think its wifi but i can only see one plug on left its a kodakesp 1.2

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I will need to opt out and move this to networking.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

all i no is every thing i do its not responding iv just tryed it again and it said printing and i saw the line it does wen it printing but wen paper came out it was plank so now wat

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ill leave it with u

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?