Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I wish to connect my PC to a Cannon Pixima MG6200

Customer Question

I wish to connect my PC to a Cannon Pixima MG6200. The operating system of the PC is Windows Vista. The printer will not accept the PC and we have tried 1 the disc whci came with the printer 2 the internet 3 Windows access. All these have failed. Can you please advise how I should proceed. John XXXXXX

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer? or was it working previously on this computer?

Is there any error or message when installing the printer driver/software?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The printer works perfectly well when it is instructed by the Apple laptop. I recollect that the PC was once attached to the printer but in this format it had little use. My phone number is ***** Available this pm. JV.

Is the printer wireless? Or is the printer connected to the computer with a cable?

Can we do a remote support session on your PC, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix the printing issue directly on your PC together with you?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The printer is wireless but it is connected with a cable.

OK. Have you tried to install the printer driver / software cd disk or download from the canon website?

Can we do a remote support session on your PC, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix the printing issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Phone number XXXXXXXX JV

I'm sorry, I'm not available today, do let me open this issue to another expert. Thank you.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your printer, i will try my best to resolve the problem at the earliest.
Please let me know when you could be online
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

AVAILABLE THIS PM.

JV.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Let me know your time of availability as our time may not be the same so that i can schedule a time to be online at the same time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Available this pm. John XXXX

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Hi John I am online now and will be for couple of hours more let me know if the time is good for you to be online.