Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

hp photosmart wirless e-all-in-one b110 series When i was

Customer Question

hp photosmart wirless e-all-in-one b110 series When i was changing this printer from usb to wirless this suddenly happend This message comes up To avoide damage use off button to shut down do not use outlet to shut down Then this message comes up Please turn printrt off then on with all the symbles around the window flashing on and off When you turn the printr off it turns itself back on and goes through the routine again
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Does it show an error number?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no error number shows

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Turn the machine off and when it is off quickly unplug it before it turns itself back on. Then wait 5 minutes and plug it back in. Please use a different outlet direct to the wall if possible even if this outlet works with other devices. Then turn it on and see if the same thing happens. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.