VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Hi my Cannon Printer wont switch on ? Model MG 5350

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
How old is the printer? Have you tried a different outlet even if this one is working with other devices?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes. 2years old

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Did you happen to buy an extended warranty with it? The factory warranty only lasts a year. Does it show any sign of power at all?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your IT Support needs.. Can you do me a favor. Please move the Printer to another wall socket and plug it in. Please let me know of the result....