Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Samsung CLX 9250-9350 printer - new cartridge, heads cleaned,

Samsung CLX 9250-9350 printer - new cartridge, heads cleaned, always the blank print is very faded, particularly on construction drawings? Any suggestions/remedies welcome.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
hvae you replaced anything other than the toner?
.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No - no parts replaced, machine is only 2 years old.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Do you have an extended warranty? A part can fail at any age and the factory warranty is normally only a year.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, we don't have an extended warranty.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
When the printed pages come out are they warm?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not really.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok that should be which could explain why you are seeing faded prints. This machine uses a fuser which heats up and melts the toner to be put on the page. If it does not heat properly you see faded prints and the pages do not get warm. You can get a fuser from here: Click Here If you call a local shop they may be able to find you a generic brand fuser cheaper. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Samsung.
.