Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

my allinone priter is esp310 only had it 9 months replaced

my allinone priter is esp310 only had it 9 months replaced ink etc stillgeting error41 when I want to print photos Also I don't see why I need to be charged for this info when I have only had the machine a few months
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
How did you clean the print head?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

warm soapy water

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I actually meant did you remove it, soak it, use cotton swabs etc? Unfortunately soap should usually be avoided but warm water is good.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did not soak it gently wipped it with cotton bud Not much soap in water just one drop of washing up liquid in a large glass bowl about one pint of water warm

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Thank you that should have worked unless the print head itself needs to be replaced. Since it is under a year old it should be covered by warranty. Call 0870-2430270 and you should be able to get a new print head sent to you under the warranty. Otherwise you can buy one here: Click Here If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Kodak.
.