cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have worked on printers at my job for over 7 years.
20109878

Re Samsung inkjet sf - 340 which says the paper is jammed can

Customer Question

Re Samsung inkjet sf - 340 which says the paper is jammed can not see any paper how can i remove this paper which is not visable when I pressstop clear it just says remove jammed paper
Category: Printers
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Go to this link and it will tell you where to look to clear the pap jam error: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/261485/Samsung-Sf-370-Series.html?page=69.

Also open printer and blow in it with a can of air, it could be some dust has gotten into it. You can also try going to your Control panel, devices and printers, select your printer device, under printer management, select display printer properties, , then select maintenance, then select roller cleaning, then follow prompts.

you can also try holding down your power button for 20 seconds and let it reboot to clear jam. If you hear a high pitched noise or something grinding it could be your print head could be bad. your print head could also be off track (ift up the scanner lid, move the printer heads/cartridge holder to the left. Look at the white and black printer head thing down there in the gap, it is not sitting correctly in its position, use a small screw driver or pen to re-sit).

Also check and make sure you ink is set properly that could also give out a paper jam error.